As the details of the impact of the coronavirus affecting our community continues to be an ongoing process, it is understandable that we explain what we are doing to maintain and support the safety of both you and our staff:
- Everyone who comes into the office must please wear a mask for the entirety of their visit.
- Please refrain from bringing guests to your appointment (minors may be accompanied by a parent/guardian).
- If you have traveled outside of California in the last 14 days, currently awaiting COVID-19 test results, or have recently experienced symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, respiratory illness, runny nose etc. We will schedule your appointment accordingly to try to ensure a safe and healthy environment for everyone.
- We continue to use surface disinfectants, using them now more liberally than our previous routine use.
- We have modified our scheduling, so the chance of there being more than one person in the reception area, at the same time, is extremely low.
- We are asking the patients who do not drive themselves to have their drivers and/or other family members wait in the car, or outside of the office.
- Physical therapy patients will be scheduled with only a limited number allowed in at the same time, maintaining social distancing.
- If you do not feel comfortable coming in for your office visit, please let us know and we can reschedule your appointment accordingly.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this time.